Welcome to the Tirolerhof in Feichten!
Nice that you found us.
We offer 8 well equipped apartments in different sizes.
In our cosy guestroom "Gaststube" you can enjoy the Tyrolian atmosphere!
Guests from our House can enjoy varied possibilities of leisure activities and numerous offers and discounts.
The Tirolerhof, a family business with tradition, is located in the center of Feichten.
Our guests appreciate the flexibility and generosity of our house. We gladly try to fulfill special wishes and so make your stay in the Tirolerhof, a very special relaxing holiday.
- Summercard for all summer guests
- Winter-TAL-Card for our winter guests
- Free Wlan throughout the entire house
- Breakfast buffet
- Bread roll service
- We provide childrens beds (on demand)
- Washing machine and dryer available on the ground floor
- Rock garden with fire place and barbecue
- Garden with playhouse and sandpit
- Reachable within a few minutes walk: indoor swimming pool and sauna, skittle alley, fitness center, info-office, sports shops and grocery store, busstop, church, restaurants, bars,…
- Skiroom with shoe dryer and lockable skiboxes in the cellar
- Pick up service: we pick you up from the train station in Landeck on demand
Our guests profit from various offers, benefits and services. We are available any time for your wishes and questions.
If you would like to be informed about special offers, please write us an email and we will add you to our mailing list.
All guests receive the Summer Card from us upon arrival. Benefit from numerous discounts with the Summercard or expand the offer: Summercard GOLD, Kids Card, Gletscherpark Card
All guests receive the WinterTAL-Card from us upon arrival. The Tirolerhof is a basic partner and offers our guests the following advantages:
- 50% discount at the Quellalpin indoor pool
- Sauna discount
- 50% discount on the Feichten village lift
- Free use of winter hiking trails, toboggan runs Ögg, Verpeil, Falkauns
- Free use of the Kaunertal & Naturparkhaus trails
- 50% discount on admission to the Museum Naturparkhaus
- 50% discount on the winter tour of the nature park
- Free use of the Feichten-Prutz line
We are happy to provide you with cots, cribs, changing tables and toys free of charge. Ask us so that we can prepare everything for you
Garden and Stone garden
You are welcome to use our garden with a small play area, sandpit and the barbecue area in the yard. The public playground is also adjacent to the barbecue area. Look forward to exciting summer days!
- Regular guest discount: It is worth being a regular guest at the Tirolerhof
- Group price: We are happy to offer you a special group price on request
Your pets are also welcome!
For further information we have prepared some links for you: KAUNERTAL REGION
Summer & winter in the Kaunertal
Between Glockturmkamm and Kaunergrat lies Feichten, in the middle of the impressive mountains of the Alps. The feeling of nature is all over.
In summer you smell the scent of hay. You hear the bells of the old church, the ringing of the cowbells, the bleating of small lambs in the meadow. The central location is the ideal starting point for numerous walks. Every season has its own special beauties. In winter the small ski slope directly next to the house, is very attractive for beginners and children. When the first snow falls and at last the warm breath is visible in the cold mountain air, the heart of every winter fan beats faster! The glacier is calling you!
About 13 km after turning off in Prutz you reach the main village of the Kaunertal, FEICHTEN. Before the Kaunertalcenter (indoor swimmingpool) you turn left and drive about 100 meters along the right road until you reach the church. A few meters after the church you’ll find our Tirolerhof on the left side. We wish you a good trip!
Car: Füssen/Garmisch-Fernpaß-Imst-Landeck-Prutz-Kaunertal , Garmisch-Zirl-Imst-Landeck-Prutz-Kaunertal , Arlberg-Landeck-Prutz-Kaunertal Reschenpaß-Nauders-Pfunds-Prutz-Kaunertal , Brennerpaß-Innsbruck-Imst-Landeck-Prutz-Kaunertal
Train: railway station Landeck - regular bus service to the Kaunertal: bus schedule
Plane: Innsbruck (ca. 100 km into the Kaunertal) Zürich (ca. 300 km into the Kaunertal) Munich (ca. 250 km into the Kaunertal)