Welcome to the Tirolerhof in Feichten!
Nice that you found us.
We offer 8 well equipped apartments in different sizes.
In our cosy guestroom "Gaststube" you can enjoy the Tyrolian atmosphere!
Guests from our House can enjoy varied possibilities of leisure activities and numerous offers and discounts.
The Tirolerhof, a family business with tradition, is located in the center of Feichten.
Our guests appreciate the flexibility and generosity of our house. We gladly try to fulfill special wishes and so make your stay in the Tirolerhof, a very special relaxing holiday.
- Summercard for all summer guests
- Free entry into the Quellalpin and the fitnesscenter
- Free Wlan throughout the entire house
- Breakfast buffet
- Evening buffet /„Marend“ from 10 Persons
- Bread roll service
- We provide childrens beds (on demand)
- Reachable within a few minutes walk: indoor swimming pool and sauna, skittle alley, fitness center, info-office, sports shops and grocery store, busstop, church, restaurants, bars,…
- Skiroom with shoe dryer and lockable skiboxes in the cellar
- Pick up service: we pick you up from the train station in Landeck on demand
- Full house: For large groups, who rent the entire house, we offer the possibility to rent the big kitchen and the old "Zirbenstube" on the ground floor (only on demand).
Our guests profit from various offers, benefits and services. We are available any time for your wishes and questions.
If you would like to be informed about special offers, please write us an email and we will add you to our mailing list.
You receive numerous discounts and free entrees with the SummerCards: Summercard Kaunertal, Summercard GOLD, Kids Card, Gletscherpark Card
- „Meine Gletscherwochen“: The special week for all smart spenders. Stay + Skipass Gletscher for only 285 Euro p.p. (02-09/12/2017 / 09-16/12/2017)
- „Meine Fendelswoche“: The special week for all smart spenders. Stay + Skipass Fendels for only 280 Euro p.p. (16-22/12/2017)
- „Sun-Free“: The special week for all smart spenders. Stay + Skipass Gletscher for only 285 Euro p.p. (14-21/04/2018)
We gladly provide children’s beds, cots, baby changing table and toys. Just ask us, so we can get everything ready for you.
GARDEN AND BARBEQUE
You are welcome to use our garden with small playing area, sandpit and the campfire and barbeque place in our yard! Bordering on the fire place is the public playground! Look forward to exciting summer days!
- Regular guest discount: To be a regular guest in the Tirolerhof is worth it.
- Group prices: We gladly offer you a special group price on demand.
Your pets are welcome with us!
For further information, we prepared a few links for you: REGION KAUNERTAL
Summer & winter in the Kaunertal
Between Glockturmkamm and Kaunergrat lies Feichten, in the middle of the impressive mountains of the Alps. The feeling of nature is all over.
In summer you smell the scent of hay. You hear the bells of the old church, the ringing of the cowbells, the bleating of small lambs in the meadow. The central location is the ideal starting point for numerous walks. Every season has its own special beauties. In winter the small ski slope directly next to the house, is very attractive for beginners and children. When the first snow falls and at last the warm breath is visible in the cold mountain air, the heart of every winter fan beats faster! The glacier is calling you!
[Translate to en:] Galerie
About 13 km after turning off in Prutz you reach the main village of the Kaunertal, FEICHTEN. Before the Kaunertalcenter (indoor swimmingpool) you turn left and drive about 100 meters along the right road until you reach the church. A few meters after the church you’ll find our Tirolerhof on the left side. We wish you a good trip!
Car: Füssen/Garmisch-Fernpaß-Imst-Landeck-Prutz-Kaunertal , Garmisch-Zirl-Imst-Landeck-Prutz-Kaunertal , Arlberg-Landeck-Prutz-Kaunertal Reschenpaß-Nauders-Pfunds-Prutz-Kaunertal , Brennerpaß-Innsbruck-Imst-Landeck-Prutz-Kaunertal
Train: railway station Landeck - regular bus service to the Kaunertal: bus schedule
Plane: Innsbruck (ca. 100 km into the Kaunertal) Zürich (ca. 300 km into the Kaunertal) Munich (ca. 250 km into the Kaunertal)