Service Tirolerhof – you are welcome!
Dear guests, your well-being is important to us! Use our services in the house and on the premises. We are happy to try to accommodate your wishes and needs.
Free services for our valued guests from the Tirolerhof:
• Summercard for all summer guests
• Winter-TAL-Card for all winter guests
• Free WIFI available throughout the house
• Bread roll service – fresh bread rolls in the house every morning!
• Chilled and sparkling Kaunertal spring water for self-consumption
• On request we provide a cot and high chair free of charge.
• Washing machine and dryer available on the ground floor
• Barbecue and fireplace in the rock garden for free use
• Garden with playhouse and sandpit
• Ski room with boot dryer and waxing opportunity
• Free parking behind the house
• Wall box for e-cars at the parking lot
Pick-up service: On request, we will be happy to pick you up from the train station in Landeck.
Within walking distance: indoor pool and sauna, bowling alley, fitness center, tourist information office, sports shops and grocery store, playgrounds, bus stop, church, restaurants, bars,…
Dive in and feel the relaxing power of the mountain springs!
The Tirolerhof in Feichten is a basic partner of the Quellalpin. As a guest of our house you receive a 50% discount in the Kaunertal swimming pool.
In the Quellalpin, the ecological footprint remains small and the nature-loving recreational experience big. Surrounded by original, alpine beauty, you can profit of the rich source of energy of the Alps in sunshine and rainy weather.
In addition to swimming fun, the Quellalpin is also valued for its extensive range of activities, all under one roof!
The Quellalpin offers:
• Swimming pool, children's pool
• Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin
• Volleyball court, tennis court
• Restaurant Talgenuss, bar
• Bouldering hall
• Event hall, sports hall
• Bowling alley
• Sport shooting range
• Exhibition: With all power
Our tip: Take advantage of the Summercard and Winter-TALcard discounts!!
Sustainability at the Tirolerhof – yes, of course!
We value a healthy balance and connection to nature and our precious habitat. Especially in respect to the current signs of the times and the climatic developments, we are very grateful and often enough overwhelmed by the untouched nature in the midst of which we are allowed to live.
With such ideal conditions in the Kaunertal, which can offer so much quality of life for growing up, for living together and last, but not least for our valued guests as a place to relax, we as a family and as hosts of course, want to make our contribution.
- We heat sustainably with wood. As long as Grandpa Gustl still manages, we will saw and chop the wood ourselves for the whole year.
- We would like to inspire you for our spring water! The excellent quality of the drinking water in the Kaunertal is significant. We are happy to provide you with a sparkle machine on the ground floor free of charge. You can fetch chilled, sparkling water at any time.
- This saves you having to lug around plastic bottles with long transport routes, you save on plastic waste and you drink high-quality water from the Alps.
- There is a wall box for electric cars right next to our recycling station. Our guests are welcome to “refuel” there. Ask us.
- There is a large cistern under the south garden, in which we collect and use rainwater.
- The dryer in the commercial laundry room has been equipped with a heat recovery system.
- In our house corridors and on the outdoor area there are mainly movement devices, so that nobody forgets to switch off the light.
- We are adapting our outdoor lighting system to IDA (International Dark-Sky Association) recommendations to help wildlife with less light pollution.
- We purchase 100% green electricity.
- We provide you with refillable hand soaps in the apartments free of charge.
Sustainability in the Kaunertal
Kaunertal - BEST TOURISM VILLAGE
KLAR! – Climate change adaptation region Kaunertal
CLAR – Clean Alpine Region